I thought I would do some pencil colouring today. I don’t do this often as it’s time consuming. But, a friend of mine, Nicole, always inspires me with her cards. Every single one! And I am very lucky to have a few in my craft room. She is a master with colour and honestly, she is brilliant at everything but I am always in awe of her no line pencil colouring. So that is what I did for today’s card. I am nowhere near as capable as Nicole is, but do check her out if you are not familiar wth her cards.
- Stamp elephant image from Little Notes using Antique Linen Distress Ink onto Neenah 80lb cardstock
- Mask the image and then stamp the pencil pot image, so that it appears to be a little behind your front image.
- Colour with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils, using layers to build up your depth and shading.
- Take the sentiment from Little Notes, mask of the bottom two lines and stamp Just A Note using MFT Premium Dye Ink Summer Splash.
- Mask off the Just A Note section and then stamp the two smaller lines using Versafine Clair Nocturne.
- Trim the panel using the scalloped die from Mama Elephant’s Creative Cuts Basic Set.
- Adhere with DST to a SSS Fog card base.
Sweet and simple but perfect to send to someone who needs some support. Do hop over to my teamies to be inspired with more from the June release – Clearly Besotted blog, Keren and Michelle. I will be back tomorrow with another teaser for you. Thanks for stopping by.