Hello again friends! It’s day three of the countdown teasers for the June release from Clearly Besotted. Today’s card features a super cute set called To The Moon & Back. You can pair this with another set called Picture It Space, but I didn’t use that set on my card today.
- Take a panel of Arches Cold Pressed paper and create a sky using Gansai Tambi paints. I used pans 20, 38, 67, 66 and 62 and a 3/4″ flat brush.
- Work in layers until you achieve the depth you require. Remember that watercolour always fades a little after it has dried.
- Add some White Gold splatters using Gansai Tambi Starry Colours. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the bunny and moon images from the set onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colour with Copics. Fussy cut the images and add foam tape to the back.
- Stamp the sentiment onto black cardstock using Versamark ink, add white detail embossing powder and heat set.
- Die cut the stars fom the banner die from Mama Elephant Sky Bursters. Stack them up to provide dimension (I did 3 layers today).
- Adhere the watercolour panel onto a card base using DST and then add your images, sentiment and stars.
- Add some sparkle to the moon and shooting star just for an extra bit of interest.
Thanks one again for joining me on the blog today. Do pop over to the Clearly Besotted blog, Michelle and Keren and see what they have to delight you today. All sets will be released on 1st June at 8pm BST at Clearly Besotted and Simon Says Stamp.