Welcome to the first day of the countdown teasers for the Clearly Besotted June release. And this release is as cute as can be… there is a little clue in that sentence! So for today’s card I am using two new sets, called As Cute As ABC Set 1 and Set 2.
Step By Step
- Stamp relevant letters from both letter sets onto white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Colour with Copics and fussy cut. (Copic colours are listed below)
- Stamp the cake/kitty image from As Cute As Can Be, and colour with Copics.
- Die cut Mama Elephant Six Window Cover Die from SSS Fog cardstock and add foam tape to the back.
- Adhere window panel to white card base and pop up letters using foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment from CB Tiny Type onto black cardstock using Versamark ink. The sentiment is actually Happy Birthday, so I masked off the “happy” to enable me to just ink up the “birthday” bit.
- Add white detail embossing powder and heat set. Trim to size and pop up with foam tape.
- Add white gel accents.
Do hop over to the Clearly Besotted blog, and onto Michelle and Keren to see more inspiration from this release. I will be back tomorrow with another card for you. Thank you for joining me and Happy Crafting!
Copics Used (C0, C1, C2, C3) (E50, E41, E42) (BG10, BG11, BG32) (BV00, BV01, BV02) (Y11) (RV11, RV32, RV34)