Hello there friends, how are you all doing? Today I have an anniversary card for you. I made this for my Mum and Dad who recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. As our celebrations were pretty muted this year, we are hoping to be able to book a weekend away next year to do it in more style!
- Stamp MFT Floral Focus (I love colouring this image!) onto Neenah 80lb, colour with Copics and then die cut with the coordinating dienamics. Copics used (C4, C2, YG63, G24, G21, R32, R20, R30)
- I added some Faber Castell Polychromos pencil details to some of the petals to get more depth. I used 191 Pompeian Red, 131 Medium Flesh and 274 Warm Grey V.
- Die cut the numbers 60 from Mama Elephant Number It, three times, using SSS Fog cardstock. Adhere in a stack using Multi Medium Matte so there is lots of lovely dimension.
- Stamp sentiment from Clearly Besotted Tiny Type using Versamark Ink onto SSS Fog cardstock. Apply Altenew Platinum embossing powder and heat set. Die cut with MFT Skinny Strips dienamics.
- Add small strips of foam tape to the back of the floral image.
- Assemble the card by matting some SSS Fog cardstock onto a white base, leaving a small trim around the edge.
- Adhere the floral image, numbers and then finally pop the greeting up with foam tape.
I really love this stamp and have another card coming soon using it. It’s great for so many occasions. I wish you all a lovely day and I will be back soon with another card for you. Happy crafting!